Wicked Ridge Invader X4 Crossbow Package
A new speed-inspired Invader design, the Wicked Ridge® Invader X4 Crossbow Package delivers great performance with pin-point accuracy. The latest version of the successful Invader, this crossbow launches arrows at game up to 360 fps with up toe 107 ft. lbs. of energy. Pairing a new riser design with speed-minded 4S™ cams anchored in 11″ WRX laminated limbs, this bow gives hunters big performance from a compact design that measures just 15″ wide when cocked. The Invader X4’s CNC-machined, 3-1/2 lb. trigger offers shooters a smooth trigger pull with crisp break for increased accuracy. Part of the trigger system, DFI (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) technology keeps the crossbow from firing without an arrow loaded. Built on a lightweight, semi-skeletal X-Core stock, this lightweight crossbow offers a fully integrated pass-thru foregrip with elongated safety wings for safety, pistol grip, and integrated picatinny rail below the front of the barrel for easy accessory mounting. Integrated ACUdraw 50 self-retracting rope cocking system reduces the crossbow’s 165 lb. draw weight by 50% for easier cocking. Package includes: Multi-Line Scope and instant detach 3-arrow quiver (arrows not included). Overall Length: 36.5″. Power Stroke: 13.5″. Weight: 6.3 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: WR18005.
- Latest model of Wicked Ridge’s proven Invader design
- Speed-inspired remake offers big performance and accuracy
- Powerful – 360 fps with 107 ft. lbs. of kinetic energy
- Speed-minded 4S cams anchored in 11″ WRX laminated limbs
- Lightweight, semi-skeletal X-Core stock
- CNC-machined, 3-1/2 lb. trigger – smooth pull with crisp break
- DFI (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) technology
- Fully integrated pass-thru foregrip with elongated safety wings
- Integrated picatinny rail for accessories
- ACUdraw 50 – reduces draw weight by 50%