The Hellcat OSP features a seamless cover plate that removes to allow direct mounting of a micro red dot to the slide for the lowest possible profile. The result?
Share After years of development, Springfield is proud to introduce the Hellcat™, the highest capacity micro compact 9mm in the world and the next generation of defensive pistol from Springfield Armory.
Along with its small size and advanced features the Hellcat delivers rugged durability. The +P rated pistol features a hammer forged steel barrel and billet machined slide, both featuring Melonite™ coating. A high-hand beavertail and undercut trigger guard situate the pistol low in the hand for maximum control. A reversible mag release and standard accessory rail for lights and lasers ensure maximum adaptability.
. The Hellcat’s flat trigger body and nickel boron-coated trigger group provide a consistent trigger pull. A full length guide rod and dual active recoil spring ensure reliable operation and a smooth recoil impulse. Firearm Specifications
- Manufacturer: Springfield
- Model: Hellcat
- Model Number: HC9319BOSP
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel: 3″ Hammer Forged Steel; Melonite Finish; 1:10″ Twist
- Slide: Billet Machined; Melonite Finish; Optics Ready
- Frame: Black Polymer with Adaptive Grip Texture
- Weight: 17.9 oz with Flush Mag; 18.3 oz with Extended Mag
- Height: 4″ with Flush Mag; 4.5″ with Extended Mag
- Grip Width: 1″
- Front Sight: U-Dot Tritium/Luminescent Front
- Rear Sight: Tactical Rack; Optics Ready
- Magazines: (1) 11-Round; (1) 13-Round Extended
- After years of precision development and engineering combined with intensive collaboration with top engineers, shooters and self-defense experts, Springfield Armory® is proud to introduce the Hellcat — the world’s highest capacity micro compact 9mm.